Getting Turkish citizenship is a goal that many seek, because of the many advantages offered by Turkish citizenship to citizens, in addition to the strength of the Turkish passport, through our Istanbul portal you can find out what you need from obtaining Turkish citizenship and its steps, and know our services as an investment and consulting company in the field of real estate Turkish citizenship, and we will answer many common questions in this field.
Services provided by Istanbul Gate Company for those wishing to obtain Turkish citizenship
1- Providing support and advice during your search for suitable real estate to benefit from the law in accordance with your aspirations.
2- Providing the most suitable real estate that meets the conditions at the best prices and best return.
3- Complete the purchase process until obtaining the title deed.
4- Evaluating the real estate acquired from the authorized licensing authorities.
5- Carry out the necessary procedures to obtain approval for real estate from government agencies (3-year reservation and evaluation).
6- Submit the residence transaction to the investor.
7- After obtaining the residence, submit the citizenship file.
8- Follow-up with the government and the competent authorities.
9 – The company provides after-sales services such as leasing and resale.
First / steps to obtain citizenship through real estate investment
Step 1: Choosing the Right Properties
You start by choosing the suitable property or real estate that achieves the required value without looking at the type of property, whether it is residential or commercial, or an organized or agricultural plot of land. The points to pay attention to when purchasing a property are:
- That the property has a title deed (terms and conditions) with conditions.
- Real estate that was owned and obtained an instrument of ownership prior to the issuance of the law not covered by the naturalization law.
- Fixing the value of buying real estate.
- Confirmation of the real value in the circle of Sukuk (Tabu).
- Checking the currency exchange rate at the time of buying the property.
- It must be free of reservations and mortgages.
- That it be a complete property and not a share in a property, even if it is a share that has special conditions.
- Real estate appraisal before buying.
Step 2: Evaluate and buy the property
- Real estate appraisal before and after from a licensed authority.
- Buy the property
- Undertaking not to sell for three years.
- Governmental evaluation.
Step 3: issuing an investor residence
Real estate purchased for the purpose of nationality can be used through leasing or operating if it is commercial shops or apartments and cannot be sold for a period of three years.
- Take an appointment to stay.
- Preparing the necessary papers for residency.
- The need for the investor to attend the interview at the date of the interview.
Step 4: Obtaining Turkish citizenship
- Fill out the nationality form and fill out the citizenship form, which includes personal and general information about the applicant. You can apply to you, your wife, and your children under the age of 18. If you have a second wife, you can attach her to the application, and the committee has the decision to grant her or not
- Providing papers and personal photos of the investor, his wife, and his family members under the age of 18 from the passport and birth certificate.
- Certification of papers from the competent authorities
Second / steps to obtain citizenship through a bank deposit
Step 1: Depositing citizenship fees and regulating agency operations
Depositing the citizenship fees and the operations of the Banking Regulatory and Supervision Agency:BDDK:
The specified amount will be deposited within the scope of the regulations related to the application of the Turkish Nationality Law (deposit / joining fee of $ 500,000) to a Turkish bank by the foreign person
Step 2: the documents that must be signed after opening the bank account
- The documents in Turkish / English / Arabic that must be signed after the bank account opening process are:A) UndertakingB) Freezing order
C) Acknowledgment of approval
D) a passport
Step 3 : Send the relevant documents by the bank to the regulatory agency
After signing, the relevant documents are sent by the bank to the BDDK.
Step 4 : The regulatory agency notifies the identified requests
- The BDDK informs the applications that have been identified and that carry the conditions set forth in the regulations, with a letter to the General Directorate of Souls and Nationality and the General Directorate of Immigration Administration, and a copy of the mentioned letter is sent online to the bank to ensure the person is informed of the matter. The bank shares the relevant letter with the customer.
Step 5 : Submission of the application
- The customer can submit his request accompanied by the letter of identification sent from the BDDK to the General Directorate of Souls and Nationality and the General Directorate of Immigration Management in person or by appointing another person (lawyer or a specialized company).